Local tobacco control programs are located throughout the state. Services they provide may include:
- In-person cessation support programs or referrals to programs in your area
- Information and/or assistance in dealing with secondhand smoke issues in your community
- Assistance in implementing smoke-free public policies
- Ensuring that tobacco retailers comply with state and local licensing laws
- Monitoring tobacco industry activities in your community
You may view an online directory which lists specific services conducted by each program, including statewide programs offering technical assistance and trainings.